Diatomaceous Earth – 89% Amorphous Silica + trace minerals
Perma-guard’s Diatomaceous Earth deposit is 89 – 95 percent amorphous silica. As well as being very high in silica percentage and also contains 15 essential trace minerals including phosphorous, selenium, calcium, sodium, potassium, magnesium, copper, zinc and iron.
Fresh-water DE is considered to be ‘Food Grade’ and has been shown to have a myriad of practical and healthy uses. For many years fresh-water or food grade DE has demonstrated to have excellent health benefits for mammals and plants when used correctly.
DE may also help with the following:
- Improved nutrient absorption
- Less fatigue
- Lowered cholesterol & blood pressure
- Improved hair and nail growth
- Reduced wrinkles/age spots/acne
- Strengthens teeth/bones/tendons/joints
- Regulates bowel movements/cleans the colon
- Cough suppressant
- Prevents kidney stones/osteoporosis
- Decreases vertigo/tinnitus/insomnia
- Detox from heavy metals (associated with mercury fillings or elevated aluminum common in Alzheimer’s patients)